Hurstville Entertainment Centre (HEC) is located in MacMahon Street in the heart of the Hurstville CBD and moments from Hurstville Train Station and transport options.
HEC is a unique multi-purpose venue ideal for hosting a wide/ variety of events such as meetings, conferences, presentations, dinners, product launches, community and professional theatre and concerts, with a flexible floor plan over 2 levels in the Marana Auditorium and fixed theatre seating in the Civic Theatre.
Georges River Council also offers a variety of community centres and halls for hire throughout the Georges River area. Please visit the Our Venues page for a full list of Council’s venues for hire.
With the current COVID-19 social distancing restrictions in New South Wales, it is important that we all play our part in keeping our community safe.
We have made some changes to help keep you and our staff safe during this time:
- It will be great to see you again , but please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Personal space is important: Please keep a 1.5m distance from other guests while in the venue.
- Appreciate the venue: We have a limit to the number of guests we can accommodate to each venue.
- Let’s fight these germs together : Please regularly wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser. We have increased the cleaning and sanitising schedules of our venues.
- Continuing to be safe : Our Entertainment Team is available to answer any enquiries and questions relating to the availability and capacities of HEC and our Community venues.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.